The Sales Development Representative is a prominent role that acts as the first point of contact for prospective SafeFirst clients. This role will build a pipeline of qualified prospects for the Sales & Business Development team and act as a support for other departments including marketing, operations, and product. This representative will own their perspective territory. This demanding position requires a high-energy person who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work independently.
- Work in tandem with Sales to optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Develop strong company, product, and prospect knowledge base.
- Maintain a lead/prospect database through timely updating. Utilize our sales database and marketing tools to manage a pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies.
- Implement sales strategies and calling priorities to qualify prospects and achieve sales goals. This includes researching potential targets and identify key players and penetrate those targets by using creative strategies and inside sales tactics.
- Assess a prospect’s needs, explain SafeFirst’s products, determine where we add value, on board qualified clients and represent SafeFirst to our clients in your assigned territory.
- Schedule meetings with clients and build a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Proactively develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media communications in order to create and re-engage sales opportunities.
- Evangelize SafeFirst at marketing events and assist with marketing campaigns, and enablement as needed.
- Analyze sales pipeline and performance numbers to help develop sales prospecting and targeting strategies.
- At least 2 years’ prior professional experience.
- Previous experience with inside or outside sales.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office and sales tools.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Proven track record achieving measurable goals, while effectively managing your time and working independently.
- Demonstrable experience self-motivating and working successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
- We are looking for candidates who want to change the marketplace and create a paradigm shift to where the concern is not just pure profit but what good is being done in the world as well.
We’re looking for people to join our mission – to define and clarify cyber security in the global marketplace. You will be joining a cyber security information company started out of the desire to change the marketplace, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey with the opportunity to make $150k with no sales cap on commission. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only cyber security information company startup in the United States that tackles a global market.